TELEMATIQUE having ISSN: 1856-4194 Electronic, scientific, peer-reviewed journal, published twice a year, which publishes articles of a scientific and technical nature in the area of telematics (telecommunications and computing) nourished by researchers. It constitutes a means of disseminating the production of knowledge generated by experts from all over the world.
The TELEMATIQUE Editorial Committee requires the originality of each article submitted for publication.
The collection begins with Edition 1 - Year 2002. It is the first electronic magazine published, initially, on the WEB of the URBE. It is attached to the Center for Research and Technological Development and Engineering of URBE (CIDETIU), using for its connectivity the technological platform owned by the Private University Dr. Rafael Belloso Chacín (URBE), located in the city of Maracaibo, State of Zulia, Venezuela.
- University of Technology, Sydney Library
- SJIF - Scientific Journal Impact Factor
- Catalog of the Libraries of the University of Valencia
- USE. Sevilla University
- Mosque Catalog. University of Cordoba
- Library of the University of Granada
- Library of the University of the Balearic Islands
- SPECIAL COLLECTION of the University of Regensburg - Germany
- German ZDB Magazine of Scientific Journals